Art Culture Alberta
Family Events Calgary, Edmonton, Alberta. Things to do with Kids.
Edmonton Ski Resorts & Ski Hills
Edmonton Ski Club
- 9613 - 96 Avenue, Edmonton AB T6C 2B3, (780) 465-0852.
- Largest Edmonton Ski and Snowboard Area. over 40 acres of ski trails. 20 Minutes S.W. of Edmonton, just off Highway 19 between Nisku and Devon.
- 119 Street just off the Whitemud Freeway.
Sunridge Ski Area
- four blocks south of the Yellowhead Trail on 17 Street.
Edmonton Ski Clubs
Edmonton Nordic Ski Club
- Recreational and competitive club for Edmonton Cross Country skiers.
Jasper Ski Resorts
Ski Marmot Basin
- Located 19 km south of the town of Jasper via Highway 93, 93A and the Marmot Basin Road. With 84 marked trails, the terrain is nicely varied; from long, gentle, winding novice runs to steep, high alpine bowls and chutes and glade skiing through verdant pine forests.
- Located 14 km northeast of Cold Lake on French Bay, with its natural and machine made snow, triple chairlift and T-Bar operations.
Long Lake Ski Area
- Boyle, AB.
Strathcona Wilderness Centre
- cross country skiing programs and snowshoeing. Located 20 minutes east of Sherwood Park on Township Road 530 (Baseline Road) and Range Road 212
Whispering Pines Ski Area
- Worsley Alberta
Edmonton Kids is a site for Alberta families and kids.
We started the site in 2007. Since then our website quickly grew to become the premier site for event information in Alberta.
Contact us anytime at
Copyright © 2007 - 2021 Edmonton Kids
All rights reserved worldwide. EdmontonKids ™ EK ™