Calgary 2014 Summer Camps
Summer Camps 2014
**** Please check with the camp for times, availability, restrictions etc.
- Butterfield Acres Summer Camps
- Pedalheads® is an instructional bike and safety skills program for kids ages 2-12. From training wheels to trails, each level includes 5 key areas: safety knowledge and skills, bike handling, trail riding, street riding and bike maintenance.
- Half day camps (ages 4+): 9:30am-12:00pm or 1:00pm-3:30pm
- All Day camps (ages 4+): 9:00am-4:00pm. Extended care is also available.
- Private lessons: 1:1 time with an instructor. Great for beginners or those looking to refine a particular skill.
- Toddler camps (ages 2 and 3): Join your tot at 2 or let them ride at 3 as they learn to start, stop, steer and pedal along with helmet and traffic safety. These riders come with their trikes, ride-on toys, run bikes or bikes with training wheels.
- For more information or to register please visit www.pedalheads.com
We are constantly updating this information, check back regularly. To add your event, email the webmaster.
Edmonton Kids http://edmontonkids.com/Day-Camps/Calgary-Camps