Health and Fitness
- Healthy Kids - Dr. Peter Nieman has been practicing as a specialist with children for more than twenty years. He is also a parent who recognizes the challenges of raising healthy children.
- Life by Example - Dr. Peter Nieman is a pediatrician dedicated to working with and helping parents raise healthy children.
- Games - online games for kids. Snowboarding ... more soon.
- Lego - online games for preschool kids.
- Club Penguin - a kid-friendly virtual world where children can play games, have fun and interact with each other.
- Teen Second Life - 13 to 17 year olds can socialize in a safe, fun atmosphere. They can let their avatars roam and let their alter-egos explore new social situations in the online world. Teens can get jobs, learn new skills and even hang out at the Coffee Spot.
- Edmontonstories.ca - written, audio and video material describing the experience of Edmonton residents and visitors.
- EdmontonKids - social networking, forums, private messaging for Edmontonians.
- Twitter - combines social networking, blogging, instant messaging and text messaging.
- Jaiku - connect with the people you care about by sharing presence updates with them on the Web and mobile.
- Rummble is like a travel guide written for you by your friends. It is a location based mobile social network.
- Groovr - Send shoutouts, post pics, videos and let your friends know where you are. All from a mobile phone.
Students - Education - Online Learning
We're a big kid now, we have our own page:
Learn - Learn a new skill, expand your knowledge or take a class online - K through University. Resources for students and teachers.
Edmonton Kids http://edmontonkids.com/More/Resources