Signing up as a Registered User
How to sign up to become a registered user of
EdmontonKids.com. This tutorial includes the fields required to register. Registration fields including user name, display name and email address may need to be unique to your account. If you
enter information that isn't unique, you will be asked to enter different information on your registration form and then
- Click the Register link (located in the top
right corner of the page - click the down arrow beside the face icon). This opens the User Registration page.
- In the User Name text box, enter a user name. Your user name is private and cannot be changed.
Note: You use your email address as your user name.
- In the Email Address text box, enter a valid email address.
- In the Password text box, enter your password. Note: Passwords are case sensitive.
- In the Confirm Password text box, re-enter your password.
- In the Display Name text box, enter the name you want to be displayed to other site members.
- Click the Register link.
*Note: Membership to this website is Verified. Once your account information has been submitted, you will receive an email containing a link that you can use to verify your account. All fields marked with a red arrow are required. - (Note: - Registration may take several seconds. Once you click the Register button please wait until the system responds.)
- Verified registration is enabled, you will be logged in to the site as an unverified user and will need to
open your welcome email to obtain additional information to complete your registration and obtain access to any
content that is restricted to site members.