Family & Children Healthy Living Articles
- Afternoon Snacks - It's important to think about nutrition, especially for kids who participate in after-school activities.
- Art & Culture - Instill a love and appreciation of the arts among your children by making it a family affair.
- Baby Nutrition - Every new mom wants the best for her baby and knowing what nutrients your baby needs is an important part of parenthood.
- Child Safety - One of the most overlooked areas in a home interior is the window – whether open or closed, windows are a potential hazard to the safety and well-being of toddlers and young children.
- Coughs and Colds - Every parent should know these 10 PID Warning Signs.
- Creativity, Imagination - ten tips to help stimulate your children's creativity, boost their imagination and get them inspired.
- Earth Day - Five fun Earth Day resolutions for kids.
- Exercise is Fun - Take a lesson from our four-legged friends, exercise is fun.
- Fire Safety - Three simple ways to increase your family's odds of surviving a fire by 50 per cent.
- Fire Safety Plan - Safety Plan is key to avoiding tragedy.
- Healthy Eating - How to get kids to eat what is best for them.
- Healthy Snacks - Choose better-for-you snacks
- Holiday Countdown - It seems like the holidays sneak up on us every year. Before you know it, our schedules are packed with busy shopping malls, social engagements, decorating duties and perhaps scariest of all—planning that holiday feast.
- Holiday Crafts - How to craft a lot of fun for the holidays. Across our beautiful country, Canadians are actively preparing for one of the “most wonderful times of the year”.
- Kid Friendly Breakfast - Mixing up your morning meal is easier than you think – Take a creative spin on kid–friendly foods like nachos and dip.
- Santa's Toy List -
Santa's official list of most wanted toys this Christmas
- Summer vacation - Are your children registered for camp or have you planned a family vacation? No matter what has been scheduled, here are a few tips for a stress-free summer season.
- Supercook - an innovative new recipe search engine which finds recipes you can make with the ingredients you currently have at hand. With Supercook, dinner is a few clicks away.
- Technology - Not sure how to log on to your favorite website, conduct a Google search or sign up for a free e-mail account? Ask a five-year-old.
- Thanksgiving - Make Thanksgiving meaningful again.
- Toddler eating - Teach healthy, safe eating right from the start.
- Vegetarian Teenagers - a survey estimated that 11% of teenage girls are choosing to become vegetarians of some form rather than eat meat, poultry and fish.
Edmonton Kids http://edmontonkids.com/Articles